Why IWLS ?
India’s manufacturing and logistics industry has its core in western India. The focus being on logistics4manufacturing, Gujarat justifies to be the ideal state to host the show as it enjoys close proximity to major industrial belts in Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa and several southern states.
- IWLS is an ideal show creating awareness of your offerings to the potent western and southern market
- The total warehousing space requirement is expected to grow to 839 million sq ft by 2020
- Networking opportunities with key decision makers and budget holders across warehousing and supply chain community
- Over eight years of experience in delivering successful warehousing and logistics events
Why exhibit ?
- Gateway to warehousing and logistic market of Western India
- Connect with existing customers and gain access to a new range of potential clients
- Demonstrate and launch products, services and solutions first-hand in a live environment
- Conduct face-to-face meetings with a highly targeted & engaged audience
- From small & medium enterprises to larger companies, you can reach a much broader audience under one roof
- Engage with leaders and decision makers from across the sector
- Generate fresh business leads
- Increased ROI
What to expect from IWLS 2020
- 150+ Exhibitors, 230+ representative brands
- Over 25 Product launches from industry leaders
- 50+ first time exhibitors to showcase their latest solutions
- More than 100 live demos from Material Handling, Storage, Racking, AIDC, Automation, Warehouse infrastructure, software and other solutions
- Supply Chain Zone showcasing logistics solution providers
- Entire range of Manufacturing4Logistics solutions
- Automation & Robotics 4 logistics on display to streamline supply chain operations