Why IWLS ?
India’s manufacturing and logistics industry has its core in western India and with this reason we bring you India Warehousing & Logistics Show (IWLS) 2019 in Pune, yet again. The focus being on logistics4manufacturing, Pune justifies to be the ideal city to host the show as it enjoys close proximity to major industrial belts in Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa and several southern states.
- IWLS is an ideal show creating awareness of your offerings to the potent western and southern market
- The total warehousing space requirement is expected to grow to 839 million sq ft by 2020
- Networking opportunities with key decision makers and budget holders across warehousing and supply chain community
- Over seven years of experience in delivering successful warehousing and logistics events
Why exhibit ?
Gateway to warehousing and logistics market of Western & Southern India
- 60 per cent of the visitor database comprises western and southern region.
- Further developing database using tools such as LinkedIn, b2b websites, association directories, etc.
Connect with both existing and new customers
- The show opens opportunities for the exhibitors to strengthen their existing relationships and build new.
- Primarily from industries such as oil, gas & chemicals, engineering & manufacturing, warehousing & logistics, paper & packaging, auto & auto comp, pharma, F&B and electronics
- About 80 per cent of industry decision makers attend the show
- During the past editions, majority of the visitors (89 per cent) had direct responsibility or influence over buying or specifying products.
- 31 per cent had influence between INR 1 lakh-10 lakhs, 23 per cent over > INR 50 lakhs and 21 per cent between INR 10-50 lakhs.